Plural develops technology solutions to manage the complete product development lifecycle. Our Ready, Set, GO! Hardline PLM solution is designed specifically for Hard Goods manufacturers. Its simple, intuitive, web based features are designed to streamline communications between internal and external organizations and provide immediate visibility to important process stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of the product.
Get complete visibility of product development milestones and create unified plans using the integrated Time and Action Calendar.
Manage multiple vendors and the entire supply chain. Perform complete sourcing by managing Vendor Evaluations and the complete quoting process.
Features of Hardline PLM Software
Our Hardline PLM is a web-based subscription software product that eliminates software-licensing costs and delivers a scalable solution to key process areas.
Manage Product Complexity
- Efficiently Manage SKUS and multiple versions
- Using Parts Rationalization strategies, control the growth of new parts and ensure high reuse
- Create dashboards to monitor product development activity at all stages of the process
- Implement workflows to manage and track business processes
- World-class BOM management (Manage Assemblies, Components, Fabrics and Trims)
- Improve compliance by managing Product Safety and Certification related information (Manage Safety Labeling, Safety Attributes etc.)
- Get improved flow to the market by managing complex variants. Merge variants to create final products.
- Manage Packaging related information efficiently.
Efficient Line Planning
- Create unified Line Plans that are integrated downstream with Product Development and sourcing to increase supply chain visibility that deliver products to market faster.
- Manage Preproduction Engineering Requests and Quotes from Multiple vendors, Approve Quotes and manage Vendors in one unified system.
- Efficiently drive parts, components and assemblies in an integrated product development environment.
Program/ Portfolio Management
- Manage multiple teams, their activities and tasks.
- Drive integrated planning across various stakeholders to accomplish timely and accurate completion of Line plans.
- Improved visibility of information to make informed Go/No-Go decisions.
Better Reporting & Analysis
- Perform sales and cost analysis.
- Reports in user-defined formats and dashboards.